By clicking the "Agree" button and by visiting the Wedega website or using the VideoPro service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and all attachments and the policies contained therein. If you do not have full capacity for civil conduct due to factors such as age and intelligence, please read and judge whether you agree to this agreement accompanied by your legal guardian.
VideoPro will provide services in accordance with this Agreement, and you shall also access and use the Services in accordance with this Agreement, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations or the specific services you choose to use. In the process of providing services, we may continuously release relevant agreements and rules about VideoPro. Once the aforementioned content is released, it is an integral part of this agreement and is regarded as a unified whole, and you should also abide by the system requirements. Use of our Services requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access (charges may apply) and certain software (charges may apply), and may require updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Services involves hardware, software and Internet access, your ability to access and use the Services may be affected by these factors. High-speed internet access is recommended. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for meeting such system requirements (which may change from time to time).
1. definition.The following definitions shall apply to this agreement.
"End user" means the host or participant (as defined in the service description) who uses the service.
"Initial subscription period" means the initial subscription period for the services as specified in the contract.
"Service effective date" means the date on which the initial order period begins as specified in the contract.
"Renewal period" means the renewal subscription period for the services starting after the initial subscription period or another renewal period as specified in the contract.
2. Servic. . You know and agree.In order to provide better and safer services, we have the right to update or adjust the content of this service without special notice to users.
3. Service usage and your responsibilities. You may use the service only in accordance with the terms of this agreement. You and your end users are responsible for the use of the service by you and your end users, and shall ensure compliance with all laws relating to your and your end-user's use of the service, including but not limited to recording, intellectual property, and privacy laws. If the use of the service is prohibited by relevant laws, the use of the service is invalid.
a. Registration information.You may need to provide your personal information when you register and / or use certain services. You agree that any such information is accurate. You may also be asked to set a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security of your user name and password, and you agree not to disclose such information to any third party
b. Your content.You agree that you are responsible for the content you send, transmit, display or upload in the course of using the service (the "content"), and you are responsible for ensuring that the content complies with all relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited to laws and regulations that require you to obtain third-party consent and provide appropriate third-party rights notice when using the content. You represent and warrant that you have the right to upload the content to VideoPro and that such use does not violate or infringe any rights of any third party. In no event shall VideoPro be liable for (a) any content transmitted or viewed in the use of the service, (b) errors or omissions in the content, or (c) any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use, access or denial of access to the content. Although VideoPro is not responsible for any content, VideoPro may delete any content at any time without prior notice if it becomes aware that it violates any provision of this agreement or any law. You reserve the copyright and any other rights you already have in the content you submit, publish or display in or through the service.
c. Recording.You should comply with all recording related laws and regulations. Moderators can choose to record VideoPro meetings and webinars. By using the service, you agree that VideoPro will store any and all recordings of VideoPro conferences or webinars you have joined in our system. When the recording function is turned on, you will receive a notification (visual notification or other forms). If you do not agree to record, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
d. Code of conductYou agree that you will not and will not allow any end user to:
A：ⅰ1) violating the basic principles established by the constitution; 2) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and destroying national unity; 3) harming national honor and interests; inciting national hatred and discrimination; destroying national unity; 4) undermining national religious policies and propagating heresy and feudal superstition; 5) spreading rumors to disturb social order and destroy social stability; 6) To spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetting crimes; to insult or slander others and to infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests; 7) to incite illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration, or assembly to disturb social order; 8) Activities in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations; 9) They do not comply with the "seven bottom line" requirements such as abiding by laws and regulations, socialist system, national interests, citizens' legitimate interests, public order, social morality and fashion, and information authenticity; 10) Other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations: a. To publish, transmit, disseminate and store the contents that infringe upon the legitimate rights of others, such as reputation right, portrait right, intellectual property right, trade secret, etc.; b. information involving other people's privacy, personal information or data; c. publishing, transmitting, disseminating harassment, advertising information, excessive marketing information and garbage information or information containing any sexual or sexual implication; d. Other information that violates laws and regulations, policies, public order and good customs, social morality or interferes with the normal operation of the company and infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
B：ⅰ1) Modify, decipher, decompile, make derivative works, reverse engineer or obtain the service source code; 2) Intentionally or unintentionally abuse, interfere with, or destroy the VideoPro network, your account or service; 3) Compare the service as a benchmark with a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the service; 4) upload or transmit any software, content or code in any way that, in fact or intentionally, impairs, bans, impairs or adversely affects the effectiveness of the service, or in fact or intentionally impairs or extracts information or data from other VideoPro hardware, software or network or other service users; 5) engage in any activity or use the service in a manner that may cause damage, disable, overload, damage or interfere with or interrupt the service or any server or network associated with the service or VideoPro security system; 6) use the service in violation of any VideoPro policy or applicable law, including but not limited to anti spam privacy, anti-terrorism laws and regulations, and laws and regulations requiring subject consent for the use of audio and video recordings, and you agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure compliance with all such laws and regulations.
e. Use restrictions.You may not copy, resell, or distribute the service or any reports or data generated by the service for any purpose, except as expressly permitted under a separate agreement between you and VideoPro. You may not allow any third party to use the services you purchased, display or otherwise publish the services or any content obtained through the services (other than those created by you), or use the services to generate revenue or use the services to develop, produce or market services or products substantially similar to the services.
4. Responsibility of the end user.ou are responsible for all activities of end users accessing or using the services through your account, and you agree to ensure that any such end users comply with the terms of this Agreement and any VideoPro policies. Videopro is not responsible for any violations. If you know that anyone has used the service in violation of this agreement, please contact VideoPro(firstname.lastname@example.org)Make a complaint. Videopro will investigate any complaints and violations received and may take any action (including no action) it considers appropriate, including, but not limited to, issuing a warning, deleting content or terminating the account and / or user's personal data. In no event shall VideoPro be liable in any way for any data or other content viewed in connection with the use of the service, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any such data or content, or for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use, access or denial of access to any data or content.
5. VideoPro's obligation to obtain consent. VideoPro will take reasonable physical and technical protection measures in accordance with industry standards to prevent unauthorized content disclosure or access. VideoPro will let you know if you find someone accessing content without authorization. VideoPro will not access, view or process the content unless: (a) as otherwise provided in this Agreement and the VideoPro privacy statement; (b) you have authorized or instructed to do so; (c) is required to perform its obligations under this Agreement; or (d) is required by law. VideoPro has no other obligation to the content.
6. Qualifications.You confirm that you are 18 years of age and fully capable of agreeing to the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, representations and warranties in this Agreement and to comply with this agreement. If we find that you are under the age of 18 or have no relevant capacity, you should obtain the consent of the parent or legal guardian before using VideoPro.
7. Intended use; child use restrictions. The service is used for commercial purposes. You may use the services for other purposes subject to the terms and limitations of this agreement. VideoPro does not apply to people under 18 years of age, except through school subscribers who use VideoPro education solutions (primary and secondary school version) (as defined in the service description). Or the prior consent of the parent or legal guardian should be obtained before using VideoPro.
8. Fees and cancellations.You agree that the general payment method agreed by VideoPro will charge all fees due and payable for the services, including taxes and service fees, installation fees, subscription fees or any other fees or charges related to your account. VideoPro can change the price at any time, including changing a free service to a paid service, and charging for services previously provided free of charge, but if VideoPro changes the price of the service you ordered, VideoPro You will be informed in advance to allow you to close your account, and VideoPro will not charge you for the previously free services unless you have received the notice, understood and agreed to pay the relevant fees. You further agree that VideoPro may charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per month or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is lower, if any fees are not paid when due. You can contact us at any time to cancel your order. If you cancel the order, you will not be charged for any additional service period and the service will continue to be provided until the end of the current subscription period.
9. Termination. VideoPro orders / contracts contain information about how to terminate your account. If you purchase a service for a specific period, your account will terminate on the last day of the current period. Your order / contract may provide for automatic renewal unless either party gives notice of termination at least thirty (30) days before the start of the next renewal period. If you fail to comply with any of the terms of this agreement, VideoPro may terminate this Agreement immediately and retain any fees you have previously paid. Clauses 1 and 3 to 17 shall survive the termination of this agreement. Upon termination of this agreement in any form, you must cease any use of the service. If you are not satisfied with the service at any time, you can contact our company to stop using the service and follow the termination process to terminate your account.
10. Ownership. VVideoPro and / or its suppliers (as applicable) retain ownership of the services and all trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and domain names ("VideoPro logos") associated with or displayed with the services. You may not use framing or using framing technology to package any VideoPro logo or other proprietary VideoPro information (including pictures, text, page layout or tables) without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" that uses the VideoPro logo without the express written consent of VideoPro.
11. Copyright. You may not publish, modify, distribute or reproduce copyright protected materials, trademarks, image rights or other proprietary rights in any way without the prior written consent of the intellectual property owner. VideoPro may deny access to the service to anyone accused of infringing the copyright of another party. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please contact us.
12. High risk use is prohibited. The services are not designed or licensed for use in hazardous environments requiring fail safe control, including but not limited to the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation / communication systems, air traffic control, life support or weapon systems. The services shall not be used or used in any high risk environment.
13. No guarantee.You understand and agree that the services are provided "as is" and VideoPro and its suppliers and distributors expressly disclaim any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. VideoPro and its suppliers and distributors make no warranty or representation as to the results available through the use of the service, the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service, that the service meets the requirements of any user, or that the service is timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free. Use of the service at your own risk. Any materials and / or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service are in your own hands and at your own risk. Any damage caused by using the service shall be borne by you. All risks arising from the use of the service or the performance of the service are at your own risk. VideoPro is not responsible for any retention of user information or communication between users. VideoPro cannot guarantee and does not promise to obtain any specific results by using the service. The use of the service is at your own risk.
14. Compensation. You agree that you shall be liable to VideoPro for any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages and / or expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the services, your breach of this agreement, or your or any other user of your account's violation or infringement of any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity or violation of applicable law And its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and distributors to compensate, defend and protect them from damages.
15. Limitation of liability.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, VideoPro In no event shall its suppliers or distributors be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any other economic loss or damage) arising from the use or inability to use the services, the provision or failure to provide technical or other support services Whether based on tort (including negligence), contract or any other legal theory, even if VideoPro and its suppliers or distributors have been informed of the possibility of such damage.In any event, the maximum cumulative liability of VideoPro and its suppliers and distributors and your exclusive remedy for any claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement is limited to the amount you actually paid for the services (if any) during the twelve (12) months prior to the occurrence of the event or circumstance giving rise to such claim. As some provinces and jurisdictions do not allow exemption or limitation of liability, the above limitation of liability may not apply to you.
16. Privacy and other policies.The use of the service is also subject to the microdegas privacy statement. To view the link to the statement, you can select "privacy and legal policy" at the foot of the VideoPro website. The privacy statement and all policies are incorporated into this agreement through this reference. In addition, you understand and agree that VideoPro may contact you via email or other means to inform you about your use of the service, whether or not you have chosen not to receive marketing communications or notifications.
a. Separability:if any provision of this article is judged or ruled to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court or arbitration institution with effective jurisdiction, such provision shall be amended to approach the economic effect of the original provision as much as possible, and the remaining part of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
b. Assignment:without the prior written consent of the other party, either party shall not assign or transfer this agreement or any interest or right under it to any third party or entrust to perform any obligation under it.
c. Waiver:the default party's waiver or any party's failure to perform any provision of this agreement will not in any way affect, restrict or exempt the party's right to perform or urge the strict performance of each provision of this document.
d. Arbitration:in case of any dispute during the execution of the order / contract, both parties shall settle it through negotiation. If both parties are not willing to settle the dispute through consultation or fail to reach an agreement, both parties shall agree that the case shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's Court of the place where weidijia is located.
e. Matters not covered:both parties shall negotiate or sign a supplementary agreement to solve the outstanding issues.